We Are Blessed

It’s October the 15th, 2010 and today marks a memorable day. You see a couple of months ago I cracked open a fortune cookie to reveal a fortune that said, “Remember this date for it will be a memorable one. Well, my fortune came true. We sold our house!!!



It has been on the market since April, and for some reason it hasn’t sold until now, right before baby Cade get’s here. If only we had a little better luck. Ha! Well, needless to say we are full of mixed emotions. I’m not going to lie and say I’m excited about the whole process. I actually broke down and cried when I first found out. I mean it’s our first home! We’ve made several memories in this house since we’ve lived here, but as a family we thought it would be easier to move into town where more things were assessable. I really am going to miss our wonderful neighbors though. Throughout the time we have lived here our neighbors have been so gracious to us. I just hope we can find a place with the same amazing atmosphere.

Please be praying that we find a suitable place for our family. We are looking to rent until we decide for sure where we want to live. One thing I have to keep in mind as I think about how stressful this is going to be in the next couple of weeks, is that things could be worse. I feel like as a family Andrew and I have lived through some stressful moments, just like everyone has in life. Every ones moments are different and everyone deals with those moments in a different way. That’s what I try to keep in mind when I start to feel sorry for myself, because it’s easy to do. I think one of the greatest blessings a person can have is the support of their family, which is what Andrew and I have. Andrew and I are both blessed to have such wonderful parents along with brothers and a sister.

So, today as I was stressing over the fact that we have a lot on our plate. I was checking my e-mail and opened up this beautiful video from my dad that made me cry once again. (I’m getting pretty good at it.) It made me realize a lot of things and it quickly brought me back to the surface of the matter. “We are blessed!”

Check out the video!
http://www.beblessedmovie.com/?cm_mmc=CheetahMail-_-FR-_-10.15.10-_-MYBBMovie


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Not sure how I found you, but I wanted to offer a word of encouragement. We custom built a home and sold it several months ago also. Moving is super hard work, but you are so blessed to sell in this yucky economy. Good luck and happy decorating! : )