Andrew worked really hard on the dresser yesterday. I think he was more excited then I was to see how it was going to turn out. His parents spent time sanding it before they brought it down here, which was a BIG help! It definitely made the process go faster.
This is Andrew priming it…
This is him painting it a nice bold red…
And here is the finished project…
He also spray painted the hardware black. I believe it turned out great! It matches his curtains perfectly!
I thought I’d take a picture of this cute little piggy bank some friends from church got Cade! It goes so well with his western décor.
Also during the drying process of the chest, Andrew put the swing together my parents got us. I love this swing! It looks so cozy and warm! Eden thought she would try her baby out just to see if it worked. Perfect!
I actually think Andrew overworked himself yesterday trying to get all those projects done. He’s been kind of sick lately with congestion and a cough. I made him go to the doctor yesterday in the middle of all that hard work to get some medicine in order for him to sleep and feel better. Thankfully he did and is on the healing climb.
The next project is putting Cade’s bed together. He won’t be needing it anytime soon because he’ll be in our room for a bit, but It’s nice to know that he has one just in case we need to lay him in his room for a nap during the day.
Tomorrow I’ll show you Eden’s room. We changed it up a bit. So I can’t wait to see what y’all think!

5 comments:
That dresser is awesome!!! Good job!
His nursery is going to be adorable and you all did a GREAT job with that dresser...love it!
And if it makes you feel any less crunched for time, Titus is STILL in our bedroom! :)
Not to completely copy what Ashely said, but...the dresser looks AWESOME!! Way to go Andrew!!
I love the red dresser. Good job, Andrew. You are quite the fixer upper person. Whitney, the curtains are really cute. Good job. You are so creative. I am proud of you both. What a great couple you are. Love, Mom
Way to go I remember working hard to get the nest readY!
Anyways, my wifes name is Annette (pastors wife)and she just opened her blog to public setting as she wants to be an encouragement and blessing to people. I was trying to be an encouragement to her by asking if you would be willing to swing by and say hi as she does not know many people in the blog world? Thank you for considering. Her blog is
http://continuedwonder.blogspot.com/
Thank You,
Rodney(Annette's husband)
Post a Comment