Pregnancy Highlights



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 38 weeks and 2 daysHow long do I have left: 1 weeks and 5 days

Size of Baby: Cade is 19 to 22 in. and weighs 7 lbs. I officially have a Watermelon in my belly.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 22lbs

Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants. Some maternity shirts and regular dresses.

Gender: Boy!

Movement: Yes, he is moving all the time! He also has lots of hiccups

Sleep: Not sleeping very well. I have lots of pressure on my back. I just have the typical end of pregnancy sleep that gets you ready for a newborn. :-)


Symptoms: Crazy dreams here and there. I have a few Braxton Hicks contractions. I also go to the bathroom all the time. Ha! I am also dilated to a one and 50% effaced. Cade is face down.


What I miss: Not a thing! I love being pregnantCravings: Lots of chocolate and sweets! :-)

What I'm looking forward to: His arrival. I can’t wait to hold and kiss him!

We had our appointment today and we were able to see several pictures of Cade on the ultra sound. Eden went with Andrew and I and thought is was pretty neat to see her baby Cade.
The ultrasound tech. was able to get the measurements she needed to determine how big he was. When it was all said and done he was weighing about 7lbs. The tech. said, but that’s just right now. He could gain four to six ounces a week, and it’s looking like we have another week left. Ha! Cade seems perfectly content in my belly and will come when he feels like it. I’m just really excited to meet him, but I’ll be patient.

Here are some sweet pictures to give you a little idea of what he might look like.


He had a good a great heart rate. 149 beats per minute.Andrew and I have been very blessed during this pregnancy. Keep praying they he stays healthy and comes out safely.



No comments: