Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 37 weeks and 5 days
How long do I have left: 2 weeks and 2 days
Size of Baby: Cade is 19 to 22 in. and weighs 6.5 lbs. I officially have a Watermelon in my belly.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 22lbs
Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants. Some maternity shirts and regular dresses.
Gender: Boy!
Movement: Yes, he is moving all the time! He also has lots of hiccups
Sleep: I am sleeping ok. I just have the typical end of pregnancy sleep that gets you ready for a newborn. :-)
Symptoms: Crazy dreams here and there. I have a few Braxton Hicks contractions. I also go to the bathroom all the time. Ha! I am also dilated to a one. Cade is face down.
What I miss: Not a thing! I love being pregnant
Cravings: Lots of chocolate and sweets! :-)
What I'm looking forward to: My appointment Thursday! We get to see baby Cade on the ultrasound screen for the last time. We will most likely know how big he is.

1 comment:
I had no clue you guys were at the Rangers game! We were a stone's throw away at the Razorback game! I am so ready for baby Cade to be here!!!
Post a Comment