Cade Mason Venable

Well folks, I have been MIA since October due to a whirlwind of fun, stressful, but exciting moments. So before I start rambling, let me introduce to you our handsome little man…

Cade Mason Venable



Welcome Precious Boy!



He was born October 27th around 9:15 and weighed 7 pounds and 9 ounces.

We couldn’t be happier to be the parents of now two precious children.



I couldn't be happier actually.


Eden has done so well with the new arrival of Cade. In her words, "I love him so much!"

She is such a little mommy. In fact the other day I turned my head for literally two seconds and turned it back to see her trying to feed him water out of her cup. Oh dear! Other things she enjoys helping with, or should I say she thinks she's helping with, are swinging cade in his swing, yelling at the top of her lungs when Cade is crying to let me know he is crying. She also lets me know when he is stinky. "Mommy what's that smell!" She also helps me hold him, for only two seconds and then say's he's to heavy and passes him back off.

Oh my, she's a hoot.

Well like I said it's been a whirlwind. We have officially closed on our house FINALLY, after moving in to our current home in November. We definitely enjoy being closer to town, but miss our neighbors for sure.
Life is settling down a bit, but will be picking back up again in January. Another chapter of our lives is being written and I can’t wait to sit back and enjoy the ride.

More to come on Cade’s arrival…like pictures, who visted, and the beloved story of how he arrived (no gross stuff of course.) :-)


1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a small, small world! Miranda is a year younger than I am, but we were on pom squad together back in high school. We also went to church with the Fergusons (Kim and Randy and the girls) for many many years. So nice to meet you! : ) I hope you had a Merry Christmas!