I thoght since I always have my phone on me. I could take advantage of Blogpress and maybe post more then I have. The picture quality is not the best, but it's better then not having anything.
So let me share our snow day with you.
Drew bear got up and fixed us chocolate chip pancakes. (He would be so embrassed if he knew I was calling him that right now!) HA!!
Anywho, breakfeast was good, but one little girl was just dying to go outside with her daddy, so we cleaned up got dressed and outside we went.




I had toasted some bread earlier for them to take outside to feed the birds. Eden loves feeding the birds. I believe they both had a lot of fun! I had them scoop up some fresh snow so we could make snow ice cream. Yummy!!
Oh and guess who's first time it was to get out in the snow? Our little Cade Mason. He was just so cute all dressed up in his snow suite!! I can't believe our little man is already three monthes old!! Time sure flies by.


Cade was out in the
snow for only a few quick pictures. Eden and Daddy didn't last that long either. Once Eden's little cheeks turn rosie it's time to throw in the towel.
After everyone changed into dry clothes.


It was time for some snow icecream.

I think Eden would agree it was ummm...
Looking...

Trying...

Hang on...

Wait a minute...

Good! It was a thumbs up!

Now it's time for a little R & R!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Chaparral St,Texarkana,United States

No comments:
Post a Comment