Eden woke up at 1:00 this morning throwing up. Poor thing, I felt so sorry for her. It was her first time to experience this nasty stomach bug. It was my first time to clean up the nasty stomach bug leftovers.
I hope the storm has passed! She seems to be feeling much better, since daddy got her some popcicles, Gatorade, and Despicable Me. She loves that movie!!

Now it's just a waiting game to see who gets it next. I think I've Lysoled the whole house, but inevitably someone will get sick.
I hope this little guy doesn't get it

I might confess now, that taking care of a child who's sick with the stomach bug or just throwing up in general, was one of my worse fears about becoming a parent. Not the childbirth part but the silly little thing called throw up.
I know no one likes the process, I'm just saying that I never thought I would be able to handle taking care of someone who was throwing up.
I can now pat myself on the back and say, Whitney, you concored your fear. Even if I did gag in the process.
So, this weekend is going to be a relaxing stay in the house kind of weekend. I would not wish this junk on anyone. I'm actually really glad Drew is off this weekend. I don't know what I would have done without him.
Hope everyone has a wonderful, well weekend!! Stay warm!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment