Ma ma knows best!

Two bits, four bits, six bits a dollar all for the mothers, stand up and hollar!!!

(And the crowd roars... Whoop Whoop! YAY!! Momma...Momma!!!)

Ok, well you get the point. It's time to celebrate our mom's, and I am proud to say, "I have a great one!"
Well, actually two great ones. I have a wonderful mother in-law as well.
These two women are the most kind hearted, loving, thoughtful, christian (and the list goes on) mothers, and if I went without saying that this week, I would have to shame myself.
I can't possible just talk about these two wonderful women without showing a picture.
I was doing a little reminiscing tonight and ran across this precious photo. It’s of my mom and mother in-law right before mine and Andrew’s wedding.



Two beautiful women (inside and out).


Thanks for being such great mother's.


Happy Mother's Day!



1 comment:

The Leader said...

Hi there! I was following you while blogging at www.jessielynnsmith.com. I've since moved to www.ageekswifeandherdog.com, and have stopped back by to follow you again. I'd love a follow back! :)