Mothers day fun!

My mothers day was wonderful and I wanted to remember some of our memories.

We all got dressed and headed to Church, where we heard a great mothers day sermon.


















After church we headed to The Dixie Diner, where we had some good down home cooking. The kids did really well while we ate, and after we were stuffed, we headed home.

Once we were home the kids gave me there cards... So sweet. Eden had made some special gifts at pre-schooll which were precious! She made me a handprint mosaic, a flower pot with a colored flower, and a little note where she filled in the blanks after answering the questions.
It went a little something like this...
My mom as brown hair and brown eyes. She is big feet tall and weighs 2 pounds. Her favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast. Her favorite food is chicken nuggets. My mom doesn't like it when I don't listen. I wish my mom knew how to cut hair. My mom knows the most about giving baths. My mom is sweet and I love her.
I'm pretty sure that homemade gifts are the best. It makes me so excited for next years homemade gifts.

After those sweet gifts we took a short nap and then spent the rest of our afternoon outside playing.

Eden just loves her trampoline! She has taught herself some pretty neat tricks.
























We also took a wagon ride which Cade loved!













Funny story...So Eden had some knee pads on and Cade was in the wagon with her leaning over scratching at them. Well Eden was annoyed by this so she said, "Cade quit! You're freaking me out!"
It's so funny what comes out of children's mouths sometimes.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



1 comment:

~aj~ said...

I'm glad you had such a special Mother's Day. Your new blog design is super cute!