14 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Size of Baby: 4.5 in and weighs 2 to 3 oz. He or she is the size of a navel orange
Total Weight gain/ loss: I’m really not for sure, although last time I went to the doctor I had lost a couple of pounds. Probably due to me drinking lots and lots of water
Maternity Clothes: I have worn some jean capries that my friend Elizabeth let me borrow, not because I can’t fit into anything else, but because they are really comfortable.
Gender: I think it’s a boy. I don’t care either way though. (You know come to think about it. I thought Eden was a boy and man was I wrong. I’m just a bad guesser)
Movement: The occasional flutter
Food Cravings: I crave lots and lots of fruit, corn dogs on the occasion, oh and cheeseburgers! I crave water all the time.
What I miss: I miss having a normal functioning brain. I can't rember where I put anything for the life of me and then I go crazy thinking about where I put that thing last. By the way mom, I found those jeans that have been missing a month. Ummm… I’m too ashamed to say where I found them.
Sleep: I sleep ok. Although my bladder is getting smaller and it wakes me up needing relief. (Just keeping it real)
Symptoms: I’m really not trying to brag, but the only two I can think of is the frequent bathroom breaks and low energy. No sickness! I wasn’t sick with Eden which kind of makes me think I might be having a girl, but every other gender predictor test points me toward a boy.
Best moment of the week: Having a burst of energy to clean my house and keep it clean, because it is now on the market.
What I am looking forward to: My 17 week appointment in two and a half weeks. Hopefully I’ll get some good pictures to show you.
P.S.
I took this idea from another blog I read. Please don't hate me for not being orginal. I thought it was a wonderful idea and it helps me keep up with all the information I might not otherwise remember.


2 comments:

Grammy/Mom said...

Whitney, I am so glad that you are
blogging about your pregnancy. You
are doing a wonderful job. Don't quit. About those jeans.....where
did you find them? You have a lot
to think about right now. That is why you can't remember. (You really
are a sharp young lady.) Just doing
the blog is amazing.
Love you dearly,
Mom

Ashley E. said...

I'm so glad your doing this!! I craved cheeseburgers with Addi, like once had to get one at 9:30 in the morning! I just boxed up my maternity clothes, do you want me to send some to you? We will be in Texarkana early June and all the clothes are spring and summer type stuff if you want to look through them.