http://www.babygendertool.com/ told me it was a: boy
The Chinese Gender Chart off the bump.com told me it was a: boy
The pencil test said: boy
www.thegenderpredictor.com said it was a: boy
I have a feeling it's a boy
But...
Andrew thinks it's a girl so we will just have to see in another month. I do have a few names picked out but no where near narrowed down. We want the name that we pick out for this next child to some how be a family name, if that means way down the line or fairly recent we don't care. If we don't go with a family name then we will surely come up with something creative.
I have another appointment in two weeks! I'm excited to hear the heartbeat again. I'll be about 17 weeks so I doubt we will see what the gender is, but it could be possible.
Stay Tuned!
P.S. What do y'all think I am having? I would love to hear!

4 comments:
I am just praying for a healthy
child for you and Andrew. If the
baby is as precious and entertaining as Eden, then once again, we will be blessed by God.
This baby will be blessed to have
wonderful parents as you and Andrew are.
I'm going with boy.... sorry Andrew. But congratulations!!
Well I'm hope its a BOY! But my gut is saying girl.... Hmmmmm.... Well, who cares what my gut says anyway, right?!? :) BOY BOY BOY BOY
I think it's a boy! I found out at 17 weeks what Addi was, so they could probably check for you!
Post a Comment