But as always God streams a ray of sunshine through those cloudy skies and my Monday turned around.
You know, I just love it when God puts people in your lives to encourage you and help you along. Thanks goodness for friends and family!
I won’t bore you with the details of my Monday, but I will tell you that I had a wonderful evening and our precious Eden did too.
While I attended my first general meeting for Junior League, Eden spent the afternoon with Granddad and Mur. She ate all her meal as well as some of Mur’s. (How come it always happens that way? She eats really well for other people and on the occasion for us.) Anyway, after their meal they went and visited a nursing home where they support a band that plays for the elderly. I was told that Eden was a hit! She danced, clapped her hands, visited with everyone, and even sat in some of their laps.
I’m so glad she had the opportunity to be an encouragement and delight to everyone there.
So, I believe we have a tradition. Every first Monday of every month Eden will be hanging out with some of her adopted grandparents having the time of her life.




3 comments:
Holy cow, Whit! I can't believe you are 14 weeks!!!! Cute little Baby V!!! And you house on the market?!?! You are one busy momma! GL with the house!
precious!!! love her gorgeous curly hair!!! :) so glad you're doing jlt ... you'll love it! let me know if i can ever do anything for you.
That is precious, Whitney. Eden is going to be loved silly!
Post a Comment