So I’m playing catch up once again and I have two exciting things to cover. I was given two blog awards by one of my bestest friends since we were little. So without further ado… My first blog award!

So because of this special award I get to share a few things with you:
A. Thank the person who gave me the award.
So thank you, thank you Hannah for giving me my first blog award. I was super excited when I found out that you gave this to me. You are a SUPER SWEET friend!
B. Name 10 things that make me happy. (These are in no particular order.)
1. My husband Andrew
2. Our sweet little girl and the smile she wears everyday.
3. The little life that’s growing in my tummy
4. Spending time with my whole family (including my extended)
5. Knowing that God is a part of my life.
6. Old Friends and new friends (I love a good girls night out)
7. My sleep for sure!
8. A good dessert, no I mean a delectable dessert!
9. Going to the beach…This includes the smell of sunscreen, my toes in the sand, the sound of the ocean, (especially at night when I’m walking down the beach with my sweet husband), and the good seafood that goes along with it.
10. The smell of nice clean laundry. I’m obsessed with my laundry smelling good.
C. Last but not least, pass the award along and contact the winners.
So here it goes. These are the girls that I’ve chosen for this awesome award.
Elizabeth: She is a wonderful mother and sweet friend. I’m so grateful that I have gotten to know such a wonderful person.
Ashley: Also a great mother who is a wonderful cook by the way. I always have so much fun when we visit them. I love keeping up with her blog and watching that precious little girl of hers grow.
This next blog award is also from Hannah

So because of this special award I get to share a few things with you:
A. Thank the person who gave me the award.
So thank you, thank you Hannah for giving me my first blog award. I was super excited when I found out that you gave this to me. You are a SUPER SWEET friend!
B. Name 10 things that make me happy. (These are in no particular order.)
1. My husband Andrew
2. Our sweet little girl and the smile she wears everyday.
3. The little life that’s growing in my tummy
4. Spending time with my whole family (including my extended)
5. Knowing that God is a part of my life.
6. Old Friends and new friends (I love a good girls night out)
7. My sleep for sure!
8. A good dessert, no I mean a delectable dessert!
9. Going to the beach…This includes the smell of sunscreen, my toes in the sand, the sound of the ocean, (especially at night when I’m walking down the beach with my sweet husband), and the good seafood that goes along with it.
10. The smell of nice clean laundry. I’m obsessed with my laundry smelling good.
C. Last but not least, pass the award along and contact the winners.
So here it goes. These are the girls that I’ve chosen for this awesome award.
Elizabeth: She is a wonderful mother and sweet friend. I’m so grateful that I have gotten to know such a wonderful person.
Ashley: Also a great mother who is a wonderful cook by the way. I always have so much fun when we visit them. I love keeping up with her blog and watching that precious little girl of hers grow.
This next blog award is also from Hannah

She was so sweet to give me a compliment of being one of her sweetest friends and if I could, I would give the award to her again for being just as sweet. Thanks Hannah for thinking so much of me. I love you friend!
So now I must give this award to someone who I think is just as sweet.
I give this award to Renee my sister in-law. She has such a sweet spirit and is a terrific mother. You deserve more then a blog award for sure.

No comments:
Post a Comment