Eden's second birthday bash

Well, It’s about time I get my little fingers typing again before I forget those special memories that I cherish so much. For instance Eden’s second birthday party was last month and I’m just now getting to it.

Her actual birthday was on a Tuesday, March 23 and it was pretty low key. She woke up bright faced and ready to celebrate. She ran into the living room excited to see some of her birthday gifts.

She was definitely surprised by the big pink and white polka dotted chair for her room.


Next she opened two gifts from one of Andrew’s trooper buddies. Him and his wife got her an awesome set of princess coloring pages complete with crayons and sidewalk chalk.

Next up was a large princess Lego set, which she spent about 30 minutes playing with while we fixed her birthday chocolate-chip pancakes.


I’m pretty sure the highlight of her day though was our singing. We do a lovely happy birthday.



Later that afternoon we took her to Chick-Fila for lunch where she got to play on the playground and eat ice-cream.

That night was her pick as well, and we ended up eating Mexican food, complete with chips and salsa.

I would say she had a pretty eventful birthday, but it doesn’t stop there. The rest of the week we prepared for family and friends as we got ready for Eden’s big birthday party.

This was her first birthday party that included both family and her little friends. Let me just say we all had a blast.

We hosted her birthday party at a gymnastics center because we knew she loved to jump and climb. What a perfect way to go. This place had blow up games on top of having all the fun equipment a gymnastic place has.


We enjoyed pizza, slushies, and cake. It was just so fun to see everyone having a good time.


I would definitely do this kind of birthday party again. Thanks to all who helped us celebrate! Ya’ll are what made it so special.


3 comments:

Jessica Hilton said...

She's so adorable! Everyone looked like they had a great time at the birthday party!

Mom/Grammy said...

What a great day with Eden at her
2nd Birthday Party. She had fun celebrating with her two twin cousins, Papa Lowe, Gammy, Nana Neice, DooDah, Aunt Nutmeg, & Uncle Hunkie. We missed Uncle Carey and her other Aunts & Uncles and Cousins. Love you, Eden Elise!
Love,
Gammy Kilpatrick

Hannah said...

I really can't get over how cute she is!!!! I WISH we could ahve been there!! Love you and Eden SOOOO Much!!!! :)