My parents came down for the weekend to hang-out and see Eden in her cute bumble bee costume. We had lots of fun especially Saturday.
Saturday we had trunk or treat at the church we attend, so I decided to decorate my trunk this year. It was so much fun finding different things to decorate our trunk with. I think my mom enjoyed it just as much as I did.
I of course had to dress up a little bit, so I was a rocker chic.
Guess who this is?
Yep, it’s Andrew. He insisted on getting the mullet wig and this shirt. Gotta love him!
Here is our cute little bumble bee. Like I said I didn’t get very many pictures. Boo!
Isn’t she cute though? Ok I’m bias.
To sum this weekend, I would say it was spooktacular!

3 comments:
Ummmm PRECIOUS!?!?!? YES!!!
And I'm diggin the mullet too... ha! Is it sad that Tyler has one of those too??? lol
LOVE the bumble bee!!!! she is adorable, mom!!!! you and hubs were pretty hot too...the mullet is hilarious!
Adorable! Unfortunately Scott has a mullet wig too. We all have goof balls for husbands! Makes life fun!
Post a Comment