We ended up eating at Applebee’s because the 1st place we picked was closed. After eating till our stomachs were so full I could barely walk, we decided to go home and carve a pumpkin.
I love carving pumpkins.
You know what the best thing to do while carving pumpkins is…drinking apple cider.
It was Andrew’s idea.
So here we are carving our lovely pumpkin
Hmmm... What should we name her?
She's kinda scary, probably hormonal.
I must say our date night was successful. I really enjoyed spending time with my sweet hubby.
Well, tomorrow Eden comes back home. We are so excited! We missed her a lot. Although we got a lot done as far as housework while she was gone, we can’t wait to see her smiling little face and listen to her sweet little voice tell us she wuvs us.
Also I’m so excited about Saturday. Eden is going to be a bumble bee. We found the cute little outfit at cracker barrel when they first put out the Halloween costumes and could not get over how cute it was. Gammy and papa insisted they get it for Eden. So I can’t wait to show you pictures of our cute little bumble bee.

3 comments:
awww a BUMBLE BEE!?!?!?! SOOO CUTE! I can NOT wait to see it!
And what I FUN date night!! I'm impressed with your carving skills.
What a fun date night! I also can't wait to see your little bumble bee.
And I can't even imagine what it would be like to clean my house with no kids. It is IMPOSSIBLE to keep a house clean with my 2 little ones. You should just see my house right now...I am so ashamed. I think I need ice cream. :)
great date night! I am dying for your address! I have searched the internet with no luck! Please email it to me or fb it! ware.amanda@gmail.com! THANK YOU! I am loving the bow, have you seen it a ton in my blog? The burp cloths are about to make their way out of the house soon...if Icanget my act together!
Post a Comment