Sewing Makes Me Smile!

So today, instead of cleaning my floors during Eden's nap. I decided to do a little sewing. Sewing to me is like a de-stressor, I just enjoy doing it.

Here is what I came up with, a pillowcase dress and some pants to match.

I really love the pillowcase dresses. You can wear them during the summer and the winter. Just add a long sleeve shirt underneath.
This is the first one I made. Thanks to my good friend Elizabeth for helping me along. I think it turned out pretty cute.

Now for a fun little dance clip.


Yes I was wathing the new tv show Glee. Don't judge. HAHA!


1 comment:

jill said...

oh my word! how adorable are those?!? LOVE that sweet girl in her outfit, mom. my nana's made sophie several for the fall too. hope y'all are having a fantastic day!!!

p.s. if i promise not to be lame like i was this summer, could we and elizabeth get our girls together some time?!? maybe a playdate and some cookie-making for the girls?