Right Choices

We finally made it to a pumpkin patch, and let me say, it’s like nothing I’ve ever seen. Some of our friends and family ask if we would like to join them for an afternoon at the pumpkin patch, and we were more then willing to join.

The pumpkin patch ended up being an hour away in Southwest, MO at a farm called Right Choices. If you live in the area you have to go!

They had so much to do there. It was a perfect outing for a nice Saturday.

Here is what we did.

Eden and her cousin Taylor holding hands.
I'm so glad they have each other
Sliding down the hay bail.
This was her most favorite thing to do.

Every once and awhile Eden likes to lay down for a quick nap.
The nifty cow train.
We were definitely on board that train!
Lets call some cows shall we!
Betcha can't find Andrew and I.
Eden sliding down the awesome rolloer slide with papa.
She loved it so much she made me go, or maybe I'm just
a big kid and wanted to ride too.
Roller Slide = Lots of Smiles
My lovely parents.
Out of all the pumpkins, dad picked mom.
How sweet!
Some of the cousins






This one looks good. I think I'll take it.
Ready for some hayride fun.
My lovely cousins.



I'm taking this as our trip to the pumpkin patch was a success?

Yes in DEED!



1 comment:

jill said...

love this! wish we had a good one here ... i'm dying to take sophie to one!