Friends are the GREATEST!

This is a little delayed but I think it deserves a post.

A week ago Andrew and I were delighted to get to keep a sweet little friend of Eden’s from church. Emma Grace. I’ve talked about this sweet family before. We feel very blessed to have found some great friends like the Strates.

Here are a few pictures of the girls playing.




We also took them on a walk. I love walking on nice days!


While we were taking a stroll Andrew commented to me, “It wouldn’t be so bad having two. You think?”
Me: “Your right it wouldn’t because both of the girls are being good right now. Just think of Eden times ten when she is having a cranky day though.

I just don’t think we are quite ready for two. One day though. One day.

I really do admire mothers with several children. Kids need lots of attention and it’s so neat to see mothers who have several children interact with each one of them, and know each ones specific needs.

I hope one day when we make that decision to add an addition to our family, that I will be able to split my love equally. I know I will, but it’s difficult to think about right now.

I think thats something to add to my prayer list.

For now though I'm going to soak up every minute with my sweet little girl, who is currently sitting in a big girl chair without a booster eating ham and corn with a fork.


No comments: