Precious Giveaway!

My good friend Elizabeth is doing an awesome giveaway!
Just like everyone, she is ready for the Christmas season. So with that in mind, she is generously giving away a monogrammed onesie or t-shirt with a Christmas theme.

To enter, visit her precious blog and become a follower, that’s one entry, as well as blog about the giveaway on your blog, that’s another entry. After doing both of those things, leave a comment telling her you did both.

I can’t wait to see who gets this wonderful gift. So go, go right now to her blog.

I hope you don’t mind Elizabeth, I stole a picture from your blog of sweet EG to show everyone just how cute this onesie is, but also to show everyone how precious EG is in it as well.



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for blogging about my giveaway. Eden's onesie is here and ready to go. I hope you guys are having a good week. :)