Mommy loves it when I help!
Like when I help sort the laundry
Mommy also says I’m becoming a big girl and I can feed my own dolls
Mommy says I’m the best at making up a bed.
I’m going to have to agree with her.
Mommy loves to see me happy, especially in the mornings
I'm 19 months old and mommy's little helper. Could it get any better then this?

3 comments:
hahah... I LOVE this post! She is getting SO big, its kind of wierd! But seriously, I bet you just love waking up and seeing her so happy in the morning!! :)
what a good helper she is, mom! can't get over how grown up she looks! maybe it's just me, but she looks WAY more grown up than sophie b does. love her!!!
Oh Whitney, how do you handle all that cuteness?! I just adore Miss Eden.
Post a Comment