I have an announcement to make!

No I'm not preggers, but I hear there's something in the water.

For real though.
I really can’t believe it’s the weekend before Thanksgiving, but here it is staring me right in the face.

I’m actually really excited, ahem… NOT that I shouldn’t be because I mean it’s Thanksgiving and that means lot of good food right? Well this year I get to fix my first Thanksgiving dinner for my family. Every other year we have been at my parent’s house or Andrew’s parent’s house. So, I’m hoping that all the food will turn out as planned. I’m crossing my fingers and toes and hoping for a miracle.

My in-laws are coming as well as my sister in-law, Aunt Megan, Uncle Mark & Aunt Renee, and Uncle Robert and Aunt Amanda’s Twins. I wish Robert and Amanda were coming too, but they have to work. We will truly miss you guys

With that said, there is lots to be done between now and then.

Good thing I’m OCD about things. I spent all last night making our menu as well as making the shopping list.

Are you itching to know what we’re having?

OK!

We are having:


Turkey & Dressing
Sweet potato casserole
Green Bean casserole
Cheesy Potato casserole
Mashed potatoes & Gravy
Fruit Salad
Cranbury Sauce
Roasted Carrots

For Dessert:
Pumpkin Pie
Caramel Cream Cheese Pecan Pie
Chocolate Pudding Pie

YUMMY!

I’m pretty sure I just might gobble till I wobble, and then work out/ fast everyday after that. I’m just say-in.

Well, now that you know I’m super pumped about our Thanksgiving dinner. You must know that I was equally excited about going to the Mistletoe Fair with my good friend Elizabeth today.

It was my first time to go and I had the best time! Thanks girl for inviting me.

I must tell you though that I bought several things that I’m excited about. A lot of the things I bought I’m giving as gifts. There is one gift specifically that I can’t wait to give Eden. We will be giving this one to her early, right after Thanksgiving. Am I leaving you in suspense? The present that we’re giving her will be the start of a new tradition that we hope to carry out every year before Christmas. I’ll give you one hint and that’s it. It sits on a shelf.

When Eden finds out you’ll find out. HAHA! I’m so mean.

Ok, well it’s time for some shut eye.

I'll leave you with a picture of us from last year about this time.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

I’ve got more to say so come back again. Hope to see yall soon.


5 comments:

aWare said...

YUM YUM YUM! Although the title is misleading! HA! That little girl is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously, they don't get much prettier than that!

Amy said...

I am so jealous! I love the Mistletoe Fair!! My parents have a booth there-did you see them? You have to let me know about your great finds so I can get mom to scope the place out!

Your menu sounds delish by the way. You are going to be slaving in the kitchen for a while!

jill said...

SO impressed with your menu!!! i don't forsee myself EVER cooking thanksgiving dinner. i'm usually the relish tray person. haha! can't believe y'all were at mtf and i didn't see you! i was there ALL day. ha! can't wait to know waht eden's surprise is!!!

Madison Sanders said...

I think I know what the surprise is. :)

Hannah said...

I know you will do absolutely amazing at your first Thanksgiving!!! I wish I was there to eat all your yummy food!!!! You have to take pics of the feast. I'm impressed!