I’ve been thinking for a while about making over my blog.
New background, new name, same ideas and thoughts of course just a little something new.
I like a little change now and then, so I hope everyone enjoys the changes too.
I’m calling my blog A Child to Love. I love this name for a couple of reasons.
Reason one, Andrew and I have a precious little girl who we adore more then anything. She makes our life so bright and cheerful. We feel so blessed to have her as our child and to be parents.
Reason two, not only is Eden our child but she is a child of God first. God knew when he made Eden that she was going to be loved so much. We as parents want to live by Gods word and teach Eden about the unconditional love God has for us. We also want to show her how to love by being examples.
So let me start this new blog makeover with a poem I found. I thought it was appropriate for my new title.
A Child to Love
You can have your wealth and riches,
All the things so many seek,
Position, power, and success,
The fame you long to keep.
You can earn as much as you wish,
Reach a status high above,
But none of these can equal
Having one sweet child to love.
‘Tis the greatest gift from heaven,
Little arms that hold you tight,
And a kiss so soft and gentle
When you tuck them in at night.
A million precious questions
And each story often read,
Two eyes so bright and smiling,
And a darling tousled head.
God has never matched the goodness
Of a trusting little face,
Or a heart so full of laughter
Spreading sunshine every place.
A child to hold and cuddle,
‘Tis a gift from God above,
And the world is so much brighter
When you have a child to love.

4 comments:
Whitney your blog is so adorable! I love the pictures, the stories of Eden and your the design of your blog...too cute!!! Take Care
It's perfect, Whitney!
how precious! i LOVE it!!!
awww... I LOVE it Whit!!!! Seriously, before I ever read your post, I just looked at your new design and said OHHH I love the new look! haha
Post a Comment