Loved the videos. I actually had to watch the second one twice to get a second look at the phone being stuck in the ball machine. hahahhahaha Your going to have to fill me in on that story.
I am a wife to an amazing husband, A mother of two precious children. A happy, bright, entergetic little girl and a sweet, smiley, cuddly boy. I am a working mom who loves my job as a family advocate... Making sure abused kids have a voice! I love cooking, don't mind cleaning, enjoy crafting and trying new things. I am a servent of God and strive to live my life according to his word, and by no means am I perfect. I'm 100% human.
5 comments:
Loved the videos. I actually had to watch the second one twice to get a second look at the phone being stuck in the ball machine. hahahhahaha Your going to have to fill me in on that story.
So cute, Whitney. The phone picture cracks me up!
She's gonna be a singer! That is so precious! She's actually pretty good for a one year old! And I'm glad she likes her new car! :) Love you both!
Wow girl has mad singing skills!! I am so glad she loves the car she looks so cute in it with her little shades!!
Haha I have no idea why my profile picture is Matt & Jeremy at our Halloween Party!! Haha weird!!
Post a Comment