While this is fresh on my mind, I want to share Eden's 1 year update.
Our little girl weighs 21lbs. & 15oz. She is in the 50th percentile
Her length was 30in. this puts her in the 90th percentile
Her head circumfrence was 18in. this puts her in the 50th percentile.
The doctor gave her a GREAT! report. I am so blessed to have a healthy child. Andrew and I thank God everyday for a wonderful little girl.
A few other things I want to remember about Eden at this age.
* She is saying: dada, mama, ball, bye, dink, mo, and was dat
Things she can't live without
* Juice
* Her baby dolls
* Her snacks
* A few of her books
* Her ball
* One of her favorite things to do is try and do summersaults.
* She is a little dare devil and loves to be flipped upside down.
* She has become a lot more clingy to her mommy, which I just love
* She is always willing to give out hugs and kisses.
* And she just loves being around smaller babies. She is all about patting them and saying ohh, ohh and doing the sign for baby. If would let her she would try and pick them up like her own little babies.
* The very last thing she loves to do is run full speed. (Our sweet girl only knows one speed full speed and thats what I love about her) We never have a dull moment in this house.

2 comments:
Ryder and Eden are just about the same size! Ryder is 21 pounds 3 ounces and 30 in long! How fun!!! She is such a cutie! I love the birthday banner you did.
I love the picture of her running, she is just so full of joy! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment