A girl and her party dress.

Hi again. Were back from our little vacation, I know it’s been a while since I blogged but let me start where I left off. We were just leaving town to celebrate Eden’s first birthday in Springdale with family and friends.

Well, the party was a success and we had way too much fun if that’s possible. So without further ado here are the party pictues.




A cute picture board Uncle Carey made Eden
Some of the cousins helping celebrate
Best Friends!!!
Opening gifts

Eden testing out her cupcake for the first time
I think this is a good thing?
Yes, infact it's GREAT!
Going...
Going...
Gone
A nice cool drink to wash it all down.
Thats all folks


Eden smelling her beautiful flower from her Uncle Carey
She loved smelling it!
Thank you Uncle Carey for her one year rose.



2 comments:

Kerry Harrell said...

What a pretty cake! Wow, she really showed out with that cupcake ;)...she must have been loving all the attention on her big day.

~aj~ said...

Cute, cute, cute!

I love the cake eating pics. :)