I love how she gets so tickled. Her laughing is very contagious as well as her huge smile.
Here is something new Eden just started doing. We had just finished dinner and Andrew and I were cleaning up. Little Miss Eden decided she would help out too.
Last but certainly not least, here is Eden and her BFF Emma. They called each other on the phone and said lets wear the same pj’s. Don’t they look so cute? (Thanks Elizabeth for the adorable pj’s. We love them!)



4 comments:
I loved both the videos, Whit! The one where she is running around the couch is adorable. Her laughter really is contagious, I was grinning just watching her! She got so excited, and when she fell down, she just kept on going! SO cute!
Your floor looks very clean, so she must be a hard little worker ;). I love how she laid down when you said "it's tiring, huh?" She's like "yup, now I'm gonna lay here and rip up this napkin" hahaha!!!
I love you guys and miss you so much!
I love how she just collapsed on the floor after cleaning. That's how I feel most of the time! :)
I have the cutest granddaughter ever!! She brings such joy with her laughter and her precious little personality. You are both wonderful dedicated parents. Love you dearly,
Mom
I'm sad to say we're back from vacationing to New Orleans and the beach bc now i have a test to look forward to this week.
Seems like forever since we've seen everyone bc we went home for Easter right before we left. Because of our belief that a real vacation means leaving your cell phone behind, I think we had a lot of people worried. I tried to tell everyone we would be gone though.
Anyway,Eden's hair is getting so long and I thought her cleaning the floor was so sweet!
Post a Comment