I just love seeing those two having fun. It truly makes your day when your child says momma or dada with open arms. Your heart just melts.
After watching them play for a while it was time to come inside, which she did not want to do. She’s just One, I keep reminding myself. Ha! So after we calm down for a little bit we all decide that tonight should be breakfast night. This means daddy’s in charge of fixing pancakes. He’s the BEST!
MMMMMmmmm! Breakfast dinner is always a good choice. It leaves my tummy feeling good! I know it had to have made Eden’s tummy feel good because all she could say throughout her meal was mmmm, after every bite, which she fed her self. Ask me if it got a little messy? Yes, yes it did, but it was so cute watching her try to use her fork on her pancakes.
I’m happy to say that breakfast dinner was a hit and it will be happening more often.
And the results of Eden after her pankcake mess...
squeaky clean

2 comments:
I love your new page theme and the very cute towel pic of Miss Eden.
Eden is SO cute sitting in the car with her daddy!
Post a Comment