Pillows and Cell Phones Eden's Best Friend

Have a mentioned before just how much our little girl likes to talk on the phone. She knows exactly where we keep our home phones, for they are now in Eden's reach. Eden is constantly saying hello, hello, hello, and if she doesn't have a phone near by, no need to worry, the closest object will be fine. Who ever thought that a foot, hand, spoon, sunglasses, remote control, ball, and even a sippy cup can be used as a phone. We really do have to watch what we give her as a phone, because whatever we do give her ends up stuffed down the ball machine if it will fit.


Hey, I'm loving the ball machine by the way. It really does keep her occupied. She now chases the balls around laughing saying ball, ball, ball!!

Another fun thing Eden enjoys doing is playing in heaps of pillows. She likes to jump on them, hide under them, throw them, and when she gets tired of all the above she likes to lay on them, only for a few seconds though and then she's off to explore new things. The girl loves pillows I must say. I wonder who she got that from... Ok, it was me. I love pillows too. I sleep with three. No more or there woudn't be enough room for Andrew. I'm so glad he doesn't mind my pillows.

I also like a good blanket and right now I like the one that's over me but it's really hard to type. I have to take my arms out and right now the cold air is blowing right on me. It's a little cold and it's getting kind of hard to type because i'm shaking. I either need one of those blankets with sleeves or I need to move.

On another note, I was thinking a little bit about the title of my blog. When I first started my blog I was so excited but couldn't really think of a title at the time that would stick with me forever. I kind of just worte these words down in no particular order. Now I'm glad I did. Because loving is what I do on a daily basis to my God, husband, daughter, family, and friends. I am constantly laughing because of the silly things I see Eden do or the funny things that Andrew says. I have to laugh at myself a lot as well because honestly I do before I think and the end result is usually funny. I enjoy living. I live everyday with a thankful heart. I feel very blessed by so many things. Sharing is what I do with you all on my blog. I enjoy sharing our families life experiences because to sum it all up, we enjoy sharing our laughter, love, and living everyday thankful that we can do those things one more day.

I think now though I'm going to add a little something different at the bottom.


1 comment:

Melissa Lester said...

Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog today! What a cutie that little Eden is! My girls love their phones too. They chose toy phones as their reward for doing well in preschool, and now Mary Ashley is giving up the habit of sucking her fingers to get a prize. And believe it or not, she wants another toy phone!