Our date at the park with Dad

This past Friday Eden and I met Andrew at the park for lunch. I was so thankful Andrew found a park that was shady and family friendly. When we arrived at the park I was surprised to see a huge pond and lots of ducks. There were so many different types of ducks I especially liked this one.After we looked at all the ducks, we found a shady place to sit and eat. For lunch we had chicken salad sandwiches with Doritos and fruit snacks. It was very Yummy. Eden had applesauce and some milk. After we finished eating Andrew walked Eden around to look at the ducks a little more. It was soon time for Andrew to go back to work, so before he left he took Eden to slide.

We had so much fun. We can't wait to go back





No comments: