Her newest favorite toy is Mr. Leap the frog. Grammy K. bought it for her and Eden just can’t get enough.
My Montage 9/13/08
Our sweet baby also loves to sleep. She has definitely mastered the napping process. I’ll give credit to Andrew for teaching her that. This month we started putting her in her crib when it was time for her nap or for bedtime without rocking. I think we’ve got it mastered. Although when she does go down she has to have her binky and rabbit blanket. She cries for a little bit which was hard at first to deal with but she’s gotten a lot better. Today Andrew and I were able to do a few chores and relax while Eden took a 2 an a half hour nap. The thought actually crossed our mind to wake her up because we were afraid she was over sleeping. It didn’t take us long to rethink that option. Her sleep habits at night are just as good. She usually eats a vegetable and fruit, drinks her bottle, and then its bath time. After bath time she usually plays a little bit and then she’s ready for bed. At night she usually sleeps from 9 till 7. It definitely gives Andrew and I a break.

Well before I jinks her wonderful sleeping habits lets talk scooting. Scooting is something Eden is trying to master. She knows she can get places by rolling around so now she tries to scoot, mostly backwards but its progress. I’m kind of scared to say this one but I think it’s true. She is going to be a dare devil. She loves to be thrown up in the air and whenever possible she loves to bend backwards. She really gets tickled when she does both. I guess people truly look funny when you’re looking at them upside down.I never thought these events would happen as fast as they have but we’ve enjoyed every minute of them. I can’t wait to see what she does next.
Here are some other 5 months pictures of Eden


No comments:
Post a Comment