My Little Cowgirl Princess

A couple of weeks ago Eden and I were invited to go to a rodeo in De Queen with our neighbors across the street. Their daughter Morgan was barrel racing and competing for princess in the rodeo. Well, if a person is going to a rodeo what do you usually think they would wear... That's right cowgirl boots. I'm sure Eden was just as excited as I was about wearing her beautiful pink cowgirl boots. She looked so CUTE!


We got ourselves ready and we were off to see a rodeo. When we arrived, their were horses everywhere. Eden couldn't take her eyes off all the action. We also saw goats, cows, and chickens, so I couldn't help myself and I burst out in song, Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O and on his farm he had a goat E-I-E-I-O, well you get the picture. She loved the song I'm sure as well as others around me. Once we sat down the rodeo soon started. I've never seen Eden so excited before she was on my lap jumping up and down keeping beat with the music that blared over the speakers while the parade of horses trotted by. Not to long after the parade of horses went by it was time to crown a rodeo princess. We all waited with intensity to see who would win. When Morgan's name was called out we all stood up to scream and clap for her. What a proud moment. Soon after she was crowned she came over to visit for a little bit. She was so sweet and she let Eden where her cowgirl hat with the crown on it. Needless to say she looked adorable.



I also got a great picture of Dee, Brad and Morgan our next door neighbors.

We all had so much fun but by the end of the night we were all tuckered out. Eden's first rodeo was a success. I think we might just have to find ourselves visiting one again real soon.




No comments: