- Sitting up unassisted with wonderful balance
- Going from sitting, to on her back, to her stomach, to her hands and knees and then rocking back and forth. (It’s truly exhausting to watch)
- Eating all types of babies first foods and trying to like them
- Drooling excessively (I know theirs hope for a tooth soon. I can actually see a white spot trying to come up)
= She has even become even more vocal (I think Andrew and I are in for talking 24/7 little girl)
With all of her accomplishments so far I can’t be more proud of her. Andrew and I love our little girl deeply. I truly can’t wait to see all her other accomplishments unfold. I have been very blessed to be able and stay at home with our darling little girl while finishing up school. I look forward to every morning waking up to see her smiling face looking up at me, waiting for me to take her out of her crib and start our morning activities. One thing I love about everyday with her is having play time. I love that she laughs at me while I make funny faces and dance hysterically. I know I must look like a fool but we both enjoy that time together no matter what I look like or do.
Today since it was Eden’s 6 month birthday. I decided we should go out on a mommy and daughter date since Andrew sadly couldn’t make it because he was in Beaumont, Texas helping with the hurricane relief. We started our date off by going to Target one of our favorite stores, to pick out a special toy. We went through the baby aisle and the big kid toy aisle and finally found the toy she wanted (aka the toy that she laughed at the most). On the way out of the store I also found some really cute shoes I thought she had to have. (It was a special day and I know Eden would have picked them out herself if she knew what shoes were). So after Target we went to McAlister’s to grab a bite to eat. Eden looked like a big girl sitting all nice and straight in her little highchair. I should have taken a picture. After we ate we came home and Eden enjoyed some applesauce, a nice bath, and a warm bottle. She quickly drifted to sleep I kissed her little cheeks and put her to bed. I must say our day was successful. Now all we have to do is wait patiently for daddy to arrive home safely tomorrow. We are so excited to have daddy back here soon. We might even bake him some cookies.
I love my new toy! Thanks Mom & Dad

The shoes are ok too I guess

Yeah I'm finally 6 months old


No comments:
Post a Comment