Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 weeks
Size of Baby: Cade is 19 to 22 in. and weighs 6 lbs. He is the size of a Large Cantaloupe
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 19lbs
Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants. Some maternity shirts and regular dresses.
Gender: Boy!
Movement: Yes, he is moving all the time! You can see his movements all the time! It's so funny! My belly is all baby so it's super easy to see his movements. Andrew was amazed at how he could see Cade's movement from across the room. In Eden's words... "He likes to move it, move it!"
Sleep: I am sleeping ok. Just the typical end of pregnancy sleep that gets you ready for a newborn. :-)Symptoms: Crazy dreams here and there. I have a few Braxton Hicks contractions. I also go to the bathroom all the time. Ha!What I miss: Not a thing! I love being pregnant
Cravings: Lots of chocolate and sweets! :-)
What I'm looking forward to: Getting Cade’s room finished and seeing his bedding finished.
I went to see Dr. G last week, which started my every two week appointments. Eden went with me and did so well. She acted so grown up and sat in her chair while I sat on the exam table. When it was time to be examined the doctor pulled a curtain around her and told her it was for princesses. She sat their like a big girl, but kept asking me what are you doing momma? My constant reply was getting an exam. I’ll be done soon. The doctor and the nurse just laughed. After the exam the doctor took Eden to get a sucker. I was so proud of her behavior, we went to Chick-fi-la and got an ice cream and then she spent time playing on the play ground.
My next appointment is October 7th the day before my 25th birthday. I’ll be 37 weeks. I can’t wait to see if I’ve made any progress.

1 comment:
I love how you include little Eden.
You are such a good Mommy. You look lovely. I love Eden in the pics with you holding her little tummy. What an experience for her.
Love you dearly,
Mom
Post a Comment