Baby Cade's Shower

Sunday afternoon, some ladies from church hosted a precious baby shower for Cade and me. It was SO cute! My parents and one of my best friends Hannah were able to come down and join in the shower fun. It was so nice to visit with them this past weekend.

Right before the shower we took some pictures of Eden. She didn’t attend the shower with us, although I wanted her to. It wasn’t quite fair to her, for us to keep her from her nap time. She definitely needed to get some rest after a long and fun Saturday afternoon in Shreveport the previous night.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of our sweet little girl





I love this one of her and I. She truly melts my heart!


We are going with a western theme for Cade's room. So they did a precious western themed cake.



I just wanted to say how blessed I am, to have such wonderful Christian ladies who care about others. Our family is very gracious to everyone for the wonderful shower and gifts. Each and every one of you are great blessings. Especially the one’s who couldn’t make it. Your thoughts and encouraging words are all we need.


No comments: