Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 33 weeks
Size of Baby: Cade is 19 to 22 in. and weighs 4.9 lbs. He is the size of a Pineapple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 17lbs
Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants. Some maternity shirts and regular dresses.
Gender: Boy!
Movement: Yes, he is moving all the time! You can see his movements all the time! It's so funny! My belly is all baby so it's super easy to see his movements. Andrew was amazed at how he could see Cade's movement from across the room. In Eden's words... "He likes to move it, move it!"
Sleep: I am sleeping ok. Just the typical end of pregnancy sleep that gets you ready for a newborn. :-)
Symptoms: Crazy dreams here and there. I have a few Braxton Hicks contractions. I also go to the bathroom all the time. Ha!
What I miss: Not a thing! I love being pregnant
Cravings: Lots of chocolate and sweets! :-)
Symptoms: Crazy dreams here and there. I have a few Braxton Hicks contractions. I also go to the bathroom all the time. Ha!
What I miss: Not a thing! I love being pregnant
Cravings: Lots of chocolate and sweets! :-)
What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower this Sunday! I have some really sweet friends from church! I am so very blessed!
Eden wanted a picture too. Of course she had to pose with her hands on her belly.
Sweet girl! :-)

3 comments:
First, you are looking beautiful!!!! Ah, I wish I looked that good when I was that pregnant! Haha! I think by this time, none of my cute clothes fit so I started wearing Josh's tshirts. haha! Second, I can't wait for your shower! I'm so excited!!! Third, Eden is PRECIOUS!!!
You are one beautiful pregnant mama, Whitney. I love seeing your tummy grow!
You look so cute! I love it!
Post a Comment