Pregnancy Highlights

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 30 WeeksSize of baby: 18 inches long and weighs 3 1/2 lbs. Cade is the size of a head of lettuce!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yes-all maternity clothes except for dresses.Gender: Boy!
Movement: Yes, He is moving all the time! He constantly has the hiccups. Just like Eden did.
Sleep: I haven’t been sleeping as well as I would like. I’ve moved to the rocking chair once during the night because of back pain. My energy levels have been fairly good though. I constantly want to clean and organize. Poor Andrew, he’s been so helpful!
Symptoms: Crazy dreams, Braxton Hicks contractions.
What I miss: ???
Cravings: NoneBest Moment this week: Getting things organized and spending time with Andrew and Eden!
What I am looking forward to: My appointment this next week and my baby shower in September!

Sweet Eden wanted in the pictures too!
Eden holding her belly!





5 comments:

Ashley E. said...

You look amazing!!! Okay so what are the dates for your shower?

Ashley E. said...

And where will it be? :)

Mom/Gammy said...

My sweet daughter, you look lovely.
And, so does precious little Eden.
I wish you were closer to all of your family. We were certainly blessed to have had you with us during your last trimester when you were pregnant with Eden. However, what an adventure you have there in Texas.
Love you, Whit.
Mom

Hannah said...

Whit, you have THE cutest little bump! OMG I LOVE IT!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You
~Ron