A wonderful ending

Well it’s official. I finally have a degree! After two years of putting my degree on hold, I finally completed my internship in Social Work and gladly walked across the stage at Harding University to receive my diploma.

I was so delighted that my Husband, Eden, Mom, Dad, my brother, Uncle, Aunt, and cousins could be there to cheer me on.

After the ceremony we headed to this wonderful room to fellowship, where we ate some wonderful food and shared some funny memories.

Our good friends Hannah and Tyler came, along with Josh, Ashley, and their sweet little daughter Addison, who is almost one. It was so fun talking to everyone. I really enjoyed all the laughs and my wonderful gifts!

I must say I have the greatest family and friends a girl could ask for.

After everyone said their goodbyes, Eden headed back to NWA with my parents and Andrew and I headed over to Josh’s dads’ house where we swam and ate some amazing food! Andrew and I really had a good time catching up with everyone who was there. I wish we could do that more often.

That night Andrew and I headed up to NWA for the week. I guess you could say that was our vacation for the summer. We have been so busy it was great to just get away somewhere.

During the week Eden got to hang out with both sets of Grandparents. We picked two nights out of the week to attend services at GVBC, one of the greatest bible camps on earth. Eden really enjoyed the camp as well. She played in the rocks with her cousins and friends. She also learned how to share her favorite reptiles (reptar who is a fake lizard and blue frog who is a frog. We are really working on sharing our toys. I do believe she has come along way.

Later on in the week we attended Payton’s 4th birthday get together. We had a blast swimming with the cousins. Eden truly loves playing with them!

We also attended a Naturals Baseball game with my parents last Friday night. Eden enjoys watching baseball. She especially likes the fireworks display afterwards. I really delight in seeing her face light up. She is one precious little girl! We love her dearly!

Next on my catch up list, a sweet girl presented me with a blog award. I feel so flattered! So next post I'll accept my award.

Hope everyone is having a great week!


2 comments:

Gammy/Mom said...

It was an early wake up call for
Uncle Tom, Aunt Marilyn, Kim, Kenda, McKinly, Grant, Angie, Ashley & Elizabeth to attend your
graduation. I know it meant alot to
you for them to share such a special moment. The kiddos were surely worn out from the trip to Atlanta and getting ready for GVC.
Carey was able to come the next day
to be with you and celebrate again.
Love,
Mom

~aj~ said...

Congratulations, Whitney!