Curley Haired Girls

So, I was looking through some old pictures today, and I ran across several pictures that turned a light bulb on upstairs.

Here’s the bright idea…

Curley hair runs in the family! No, I didn’t just realize that. I now finally have the time to blog about it and actually show you pictures of what I’m talking about.

Sorry you can't really see this picture up close. If you look closely though, the little girl on the far left is my Mom, with short curley hair. Standing next to her is my Aunt Marilyn. Aren't they lovely!?!

Next you have me. Oh look, curley hair!





Last but not least is my sweet little Eden sporting her sweet little curles.





So there you have it folks. Curley hair does run in our family.
Now ain't that some'thin!?!


2 comments:

GREG AND JANICE said...

I just nominated you for a blog award ;)
And I love those curls!!

Tea said...

Aww, your little girl is so cute. Love her curls! I'm a curly haired girl too. :)