My other love is for movies. I really enjoy going to a movie with people I love. It was so nice that Andrew, Eden and I got to see a movie the other day as a family. We finally got around to seeing Toy Story 3. For Eden it was her second theater movie and she loved it! She sat through the whole thing, gummy bears and all. We got a few pictures on the way to the movie. Can you tell she was a little happy about seeing Toy Story 3?
Next up, a fun painting for Eden’s room, which I really enjoyed doing. We are in the process of making her room into more of a toddler room that will grow with her. She is currently in a toddler bed right now, which is going really well. I have been so proud of her for staying in her bed, especially when she has the freedom to get up and down.
So here is the painting. I don’t know if I like the way it turned out or not, but I really had fun doing it.
I purchased everything from Hobby Lobby, another true love of mine, or should I say guilty pleasure.
The frame was originally black. I found it on the 80% aisle for 4 dollars.
The canvas was on sale as well for 6 dollars
Most of the paints I already had but I did purchase a few which were also on sale for 79 cents.
The tulle I used for the tutu I also had as well.
So I would say this project cost me around 12 dollars. Not to bad.
The frame was originally black. I found it on the 80% aisle for 4 dollars.
The canvas was on sale as well for 6 dollars
Most of the paints I already had but I did purchase a few which were also on sale for 79 cents.
The tulle I used for the tutu I also had as well.
So I would say this project cost me around 12 dollars. Not to bad.


2 comments:
Whitney that is such a cute painting! I'm so impressed you did that!
What a lovely painting. Suits
Eden so well. You did a great
job, Whitney. I am so proud of
your domestic abilities to paint
your own style, to sew all kinds
of things, to make me laugh with
your blog. Wonderful Daughter you are !
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment