She enjoyed lots of healthy food like: suckers, cotton candy, ice cream, and hot dogs! Eden loved cheering for the Rangers while daddy cheered for his favorite team the Oriels. In the end daddy’s cheering won out as the Orioles pulled ahead during the last couple innings.
I had to snap a picture of the fox news guys right beside us. It was also Eden’s first début on FOX TV. I’m really not for sure how we looked on TV. It was towards the end of the game and she was a little hyper from all the candy. I wish I could find a clip of it.
I had to snap a picture of the fox news guys right beside us. It was also Eden’s first début on FOX TV. I’m really not for sure how we looked on TV. It was towards the end of the game and she was a little hyper from all the candy. I wish I could find a clip of it.
Anyway, I must say watching the game via box seats can really spoil a person. I truly enjoyed watching everyone have a good time, especially Eden. She was worn out by the end and ready for bed.
A special thanks to Doo-Dah for getting us the tickets. We really had a great time!
I can’t wait till our next major league baseball game sometime down the road.

1 comment:
Wow, yall did have great seats! Greg keeps whining about wanting to go to a game, so I am not going to show him your box seats! Glad you had a good time... and lots of good "healthy" food.
Post a Comment