What does this mean you ask? Well, she now has the ability to give us an, “in person” wake up call. No more “mommmmyyyy or dadddyyy where are you” over the monitor.
10/16/2010 marks the first day Eden came to my side of the bed and said mommy, mommy, mommy, wake up-wake up! All Andrew and I could do was laugh! I forgot to mention she managed to get her rain boots on to make a grand entrance. Oh Yes! HA!
I tried to take a picture of her in her beautiful pajama and rain boot attire, but she insisted we put her princess dress on first. I tell yeah, she is just growing up way to fast!
So let me introduce you to Princess Eden, because princesses are all we can talk about these days.

2 comments:
glad you found my blog.. now i can follow yours!! its so cute i love it...looks like everything is going well :)
What a beautiful Princess I have
for a Granddaughter. She is just
so beautiful.
^^^^^
* *
~ Love, Gammy
Post a Comment