How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: 6.5 inches long and weighs 10 oz. The baby is the size of a Mango
Total Weight Gain/Loss: At first I lost a little weight due to all the water I was drinking but now, I’m starting to gain.
Maternity Clothes: I can wear most of my normal clothes, but I prefer maternity jeans because of the comfort.
Gender: Boy!
Movement: Yes! I feel him sporadically throughout the day.
What I miss: I don’t really miss much. I’m truly enjoy being pregnant
Sleep: I sleep fairly well with the occasional bathroom break in the AM.
Symptoms: frequent trips to the bathroom and my face breaking out. Other then that I’m pretty blessed
Cravings: Lots of water and fruit
Best Moment of this week: Finding out what we were having!!! We are so excited about our little boy. We can’t wait to meet him!
What I am looking forward to: Deciding on how to decorate his room. I love that kind of thing.
**********************************
So how excited are y'all to know that we are having a baby boy! We were just super excited to hear the heartbeat and see the baby moving on the monitor. When we found out it was a boy we could hardly contain ourselves.
It was so hard trying to keep it to ourselves all day!
I had made plans earlier at a local backery to have them make cupcakes for this special occasion. I asked them to pipe pink or blue icing in the cupcake depending on what the gender was. I was really praying that on the day of our ultrasound the baby would cooperate, because if the baby didn't we would have had a dozen cupcakes to eat just for fun. Luckily the baby was excited to share with us what it was, so after the appointment I called the baker to let them know what color to pipe in the cupcakes. We waited all day to share our exciting news with our parents and we were finally able to right after Wednesday night church. So without further anticipation, I’ll let the video do all the talking.

1 comment:
Our Grandson's nose looks just
like Eden's nose. He is so cute.
I am so excited to have a precious
little Grandson. I love him alot
already.
Love Gammy
Post a Comment