It really wasn’t that bad, just a little blush. It happened so fast I didn’t have time to utter the words stop. I didn’t want to make a big deal out of it so I grabbed my camera to document her first attempt at putting on makeup.
Then last week we were all sitting at the dinner table talking. The laptop was sitting on the table in plane view I guess screaming open me. Sure enough all it took was for Eden to say “I want to watch piano boy.” This has become an obsession thanks to Andrew. So of course Andrew catered to her wants of piano boy who sings the Lady Gaga song Paparazzi. Check it out here. Well of course we had to grab the camera for this epic rendition of Paparazzi. We weren’t able to get all of what she said on camera but we were able to get a little snippet. It was so funny to hear her say “I want piano boy,” “I listen to lady gaga!” Believe me we do not let Eden watch Lady Gaga videos. We’re not that bad of parents now, come on! We just figured she would get a kick out of hearing this boy play the piano so well and sing. Sure enough she did.
Ok, so one last funny story. So every night we give Eden a bath, and every night I blow dry her hair because it’s so long. Well Eden has the type of personality where she likes to pick on you and get a good laugh. The other night was no exception. I seem to always be in the line of fire when it comes to her poking and pinching. So the other night she was poking and tickling me and she accidently poked my chest area. Well she thought it was funny, so she did it again. I honestly had to stop her because she was hurting my chest. Then she proceeded to pat my chest area and ask me what “those” were. I looked at her trying not to laugh and said, those are boobies and we don’t touch other people’s boobies. It’s not nice. Then she said mommy, I have boobies, in her sweet little innocent voice. I could not stop from laughing. Her intentions were so innocent but funny at the same time. So now every once in a while in the middle of no where she will ask random people if they have boobies, or booboos as she sometimes likes to refer to them as. (Sorry if this was too much information. I just thought I would write it down for my sake, because the memory was so funny, I couldn’t resist.)

No comments:
Post a Comment