Pregnancy Highlights

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 21 weeks

Size of the Baby: The baby is the size of a spaghetti squash. He is 8 inches and weighs 1 pound.)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I’m definitely gaining

Maternity Clothes: I’m still wearing my normal shirts, but I’m in maternity jeans because they are so comfortable.

Gender: Boy!

Name: We like the name Cade a lot but we are still up in the air about the middle name.
We have thrown around the name Ripken to use as the middle name. So it would be
Cade Ripken Venable

Movement: I am feeling this precious little boy move quite often. Andrew has also felt our little boy move. He loves to put his hand on my tummy and talk to him. It’s precious!

What I Miss: I really don’t miss a thing. I love being pregnant!

Sleep: I’m really am sleeping well. I wake up every once in a while

Symptoms: I’m feeling great! Can’t complain

Cravings: Ice Cream, Fresh Fruit. Cheese Burgers

Best Moment of This Week: Hearing Eden talk about her little brother. She will be a great big sister.

What I am looking forward to: Finalizing our sweet little boy’s name and getting his nursery ready.

More on Cade's nursery soon. (Ohh! That sounds good!) I have some great ideas I want to share with you.
Well, as you all know our house is on the market. We have had some bites but nothing promising. Well yesterday while Eden and I were swimming at a near by pool. I got a call from a realtor wanting to show our house that afternoon. After I hung up, I went into crazy mode. Our house was a mess and it needed to be cleaned quickly. So off we drove back to the house. I put Eden down for a much needed nap and then off I went cleaning my little heart out. Well it must have done some good because the lady looking at it is very interested and wants to come back and look a second time tomorrow after church. YES!!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but this is good right?
Believe me, I'll keep y'all updated on our house news. In the mean time I guess we need to start looking else where. EEEKKK! Kind of scary! Keep us in your prayers, that all goes smoothly.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


No comments: