A Christmas Holiday Wrap Up

I believe our Christmas was a success, even though we had a slight kink in our plans (our debit card being stolen.) We ended up learning lessons we never thought we would learn this soon and making memories that will last a lifetime.

This Holiday season was definitely busy. We made one trip to Branson. Visited family in NWA, and then enjoyed our second Christmas together as a family in our home with my mom, dad, and two brothers.

Eden truly enjoyed Christmas this year. Her reactions Christmas morning were priceless. I’m going to brag a little bit more and say that her vocabulary has increased quite a bit this holiday season. I say that to tell you how wonderful it is to understand what she needs without her having a meltdown every time she tries to tell us something. Communicating can be a little hard for a toddler.

Now that Christmas is over (I’m a little sad because I love Christmas decorations) I’m ready to ring in the New Year. I’m ready for a whole new start, as I like to think of the new year in that way.
I’m ready to be a better encourager
More thoughtful
More spiritual, prayerful, and praiseful
More evolved in my church
An even better mom then I might have been this past year
Same goes for being a better wife and homemaker (which I enjoy more then anything)
Finishing my Social Work degree through Harding
I’m also ready to buckle down and lose my baby stomach (This has been on my list a while, It’s just so hard to rid myself from nasty junk food…will power I know!)

Those are just a few things I can think of off the top of my head I would like to commit myself to doing.

I feel so blessed to have a wonderful support system. So feel free to chime in once and a while and ask me how my commitments are going.

I hope you all have a blessed week.


























No comments: