She loves to look at Christmas lights. Every time we go by a building or a house with lights on it she says, “WOW”!
This girl has got some mad dance skills too, if you didn’t already know.
I love to see her face light up, that’s for sure. One of the things she loves more then anything is Scooter the Elf. Scooter is the present “Santa” sent her after Thanksgiving. Scooter is no ordinary elf. (Like elf’s are ordinary or something), but Scooter sits on the shelf and watches to see if Eden is being naughty or nice. We can’t touch Scooter, OH NO, because if we do he’ll lose his Christmas magic, and then he won’t be able to fly to the North Pole during the night to tell Santa the news of the day. When Scooter arrives after a long flight from the North Pole, he takes a new place on a shelf somewhere. Eden loves this. It’s a game to her. So every morning when she wakes up guess what she wants to do? Yep, find Scooter.
I didn’t really think that she would get the idea of what Scooter does, but she’s surprised me once again and I’m so happy she enjoys this game. So now every year Scooter will come to visit right after Thanksgiving and then leave Christmas Eve.
It’s such a wonderful tradition!

1 comment:
Whit she is so cute! She's getting so big and she's got rhythm just like her Mama! I love the elf idea!
Post a Comment