A Kilpatrick Family Christmas Party

Yesterday was our Kilpatrick family Christmas party. Let it be known that when our families get together there are bound to be lots of laughs...and that we did. I really enjoyed being around all our family, eating, talking, and playing games. Isn’t family the greatest? I think so!

Here are a few pictures of our fun afternoon.

An attempt to take a good family picture


Ok, this is a little better

Cousin Kim & one of the twins (Oliva), Aunt Marilyn, Madison, and K





And this was our entertainment for the night. Needless to say it didn't get old.


3 comments:

~aj~ said...

You've just made Adam's day with this post. He now wants to invite Peyton and Jared over for an all-day wrestling match. He's currently trying to get Drew to fight him. Oh boy!

Whitney said...

Whit Whit I love your family. Haha I love that Jared is like 5 and Peyton is like 2 and they are perfectly matched in size in weight. Super cute!!

Hannah said...

i just DIED when I saw your first "attempt" for a fam pic. Funniest. Thing. EVER!