Our life lately

As I’m writing this, Eden is sitting contently on my lap coloring in her new coloring book, while watching The Bee Movie. Oh, I am so talented at multi-tasking.

So what have we been up to you ask?

Well…

Andrew just turned 25 and we celebrated with friends in Little Rock and friends here in Texarkana.

We played a little of this.

And ate these delicious beauties.

Despite all the fun and games, we had a bit of bad news. Our sweet little girl got her second ear infection this week. This one came on the heels of the one 4 weeks ago If that wasn't bad enough, she then broke out because she was allergic to her medication.

So, that made two night visits to the doctor’s office,
Two trips to Walgreens,
some popsicles and blue gatorade, and a few sleepless nights, but Eden is back to her normal, happy, joyful, loud, playful self.

We have also been graced with the little presence of this beautiful girl, Taelyn Grace.
She weighs 7lbs and 10ozs and she’s 19.5 inches long. We are so happy to have another little niece.

If weather permits, we will be making our way to NWA next weekend to hold her. Eden’s pretty excited to hold a life sized baby. At least unitl she finds out that she will no longer be the center of attention.

That’s really all we’ve been up to since the New Year. Can’t wait to see how the rest of the year pans out. Who knows, it could get pretty exciting!
See you soon!


3 comments:

Hannah said...

awwww! Poor Baby!!!! I didn't realize she was sick!!!! Poor thing....

Anonymous said...

Hey Whitney! OMG, how I miss your old English class days. I am glad to see everything isgoing great for you. Hope your girl gets better! Mario Bros. for the Wii is an awesome game! Thanks for following my blog.

GREG AND JANICE said...

I'm so glad you commented because I thought you looked so familiar, but I couldn't figure it out. I never thought to ask Greg if he knew you, but when I read that you went to Harding, I asked and he remembered both of you (and then he told me that I make more friends in blogland than in real life, ha). Actually, I only went to Harding for a year before I transferred to HSU... but I still remember a ton of people. Greg stayed and graduated in 2007. When did yall finish? Small world!