Sooo…
I guess I’ll start with this past weekend and then play catch-up.
So here it goes.
Last Friday I was so excited about attending our church’s girls night out. We all met at Olive Garden for some yummy Italian. It was so nice to visit with everyone. It was definitely a great opportunity to get to know some sweet ladies I didn’t know very well.

Well, after a full night of fun. Andrew and I packed the family up and we headed to Northwest Arkansas for a fun family visit but more importantly to see our new little niece.
I couldn’t wait to get my hands on that sweet little girl. There is just something about holding a little baby that just melts my heart.
I’m pretty sure I wasn’t the only one who felt this way. Take a look for yourself.
As you can see we all enjoyed this sweet little girl and can’t wait to see how much she has grown the next time we hold her.
What's a post without a few silly pictures.
Well, we made it back to Texarkana and I’m working on a huge pile of laundry I’ve put off, (Boo!) and thinking about making a list of things I need to get done.
Can’t believe how quickly this month has flown by.
Two more months and our precious baby princess (that’s what Eden likes to call herself “baby princess”) will be two.
I better start planning her party now. (tears!)

3 comments:
Awww I absolutely LOVE the pic with Eden, you and the baby!! PRECIOUS! Also, I can't believe she is so close to being 2!!! That's crazy!!!! She has grown up too too fast!
Baby princess, so cute!!!
love the pictures! babies look good on y'all, mom! :)
Post a Comment